Friday, June 8, 2007

About me

Hello,
Welcome to Smitty's Happening's. I hope that you enjoy your time here and find it informative!

A little about who I am: I was born in 1979 at Bethesda National Naval Medical Center (try saying that! It is much easier reading...and writing than it is saying it!) in Maryland with my twin bro. We were the last of four boys (total).

I am currently serving as a missionary with New Tribes Mission. Check out www.ntm.org for more info.
My field of service with New Tribes Mission is at their New Tribes Bible Institute located in Waukesha WI. They also have a Bible school located in Jackson Mich. I will be officially starting the ministry in Waukesha at the end of this coming July. My particular function at the school will be cooking for almost 270+ hungry staff and students as well as helping to train and equip future missionaries and church leaders for the work of the ministry. For more info on the Bible schools, check out www.ntbi.org

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

No comments: